i took another stab at the lampshade covering. once i had the paper lantern, i realized i needed to make it 50% larger than the pattern stated. here’s where the changes in stitching i accidently made between rows is obvious. hopefully, it won’t be so much when it’s hanging up with a light behind it.

and, an oil painting i’ve been working on, in an attempt to add some cheaper art to some of our newly painted walls:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s