I managed to finish modifying the sweater (the one I started this winter; see May 28th post for before picture) this weekend, though I still hesitate to say finished. I’ll try it out for awhile first. I scrapped the i-cords when it turned out the wrap idea wasn’t working. Now, it’s just an extended capelet whose sleeves stay put a lot better than before.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s